Saturday, May 7, 2016

Updates!

It's been a while since I've updated everyone on what's going on in my corner of the world. So, here we go!

I signed a contract with Totally Bound for Cowgirl Strong, the sequel to Cowgirl Up. It's scheduled for release on Nov. 29th of this year.

My first hockey story has also been accepted by Totally Bound. Crashing the Net is the story about a woman given the opportunity of a lifetime--filling in for the lead goaltender in the men's professional league. She finds more than a job in the process. No release day scheduled yet, but I'll keep you guys updated.

Writing has been slow lately, but I have a few irons in the fire. It's day to day on which one to work on and what progress can be achieved. I'm trying hard to get another story to talk and well on the way to finished. If my muse would return, it would help. *grumbling* LOL.

Well, that's all I know for now.

Have a great day and enjoy the warm weather (if you have it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment