Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Another busy week!

Yep, this week has been quite busy with lots more work to be done.

Edits. Boy Howdy, have I been getting edits. I started working on one set Monday only for another to drop into my inbox before I finished with the first ones. Of course, they were two different books by different publishers. I went cross-eyed, but managed to get them done and sent back.

This morning I had more edits, this on yet another book. I've got those done, but have to add a few more pages to the book. That's tomorrow's job.

To top it off, I'm expecting two more rounds of edits to appear in my email at any time.

New releases right around the corner. Yep, there's that too. Sky's Lark releases Friday from Totally Bound. Friends with Benefits releases a week from tomorrow from Dreamspinner Press. I'm gearing up for those, definitely!

Needless to say, writing hasn't happened this week. Maybe next. I hope!

Whew!  Writing isn't for the faint of heart or the lazy, I'll say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment