Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's happening in my world lately?

Hey all,

Just an update and glimpse into my world and what I've been doing.

I've returned to working full time at my job. That cut my writing time in half. Sucks big time, but it's reality. The good news is I've figured out a routine in order to maximize the time I have. Chores, weed pulling, mowing, gardening, and housework are done in the morning along with my workout. After that, it's butt in chair and fingers on keyboard! It's working!

I'm closing in on finishing another M/M story, this one called Clothing Optional. I hope to have that done in the next few days and see if I can find it a home. Yay! It's been too long since I finished a book and about time to get another one in the processing stages.

It's been too dang hot that I was in a losing battle with the weeds. I made a significant dent in them, but they seem to be trying for a comeback. I might win some rounds, but I think they'll nip me in the end. Until frost, that is. Then I'll be one happy camper. LOL. I'm ready right now!

At least the rains have returned the past couple of days. I'm sure my water bill this next time will be scary from having to water twice a day. Yikes! I couldn't let the veggies just up and die after all that work. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rains to continue.

Well, that's it for an update. I'm working hard to finish Clothing Optional. After that, I have a couple of stores vying for my attention that have been started. Not sure which will grab my attention next, but surely one of them will start talking again.

Hope everyone is staying cool out there and safe. Enjoy your time and pick up a book to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment