Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas is almost here! So, for the next few days, I wanted to talk about the holiday, traditions, and everyone's experiences.



With Christmas right around the corner, I thought I'd look to the past and try to find out what other people's experiences are with the holiday.

Let's start with holiday traditions. I'm sure most families have something they always do for Christmas, whether it be visiting someone special, a unique ornament on the tree, perhaps even the dinner.

I can't say that my family has a lot of traditions, to be perfectly honest. We used to have a big Christmas, but as we've grown up, things have downsized so much. Not all bad. So, I think the one thing I think about most for Christmas is the holiday specials on TV. Since I was a kid, I couldn't wait to see all my favorites:  Rudolph, Frosty, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas. Yeah, I know. Those are all the animated specials, not the movies with real people. Oddly enough, I much prefer the cartoons over the movies. Always have, always will, I suppose.

Tell me about some of your traditions that you'll always remember about Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment