Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Tuesday Teaser from Interaction with a Dragon (Human Interaction book 4) due to be released April 2.




Alex is desperate. Her cupboards are bare, her bank account empty, and she’s days away from homelessness. Then, her luck changes in the form of a position as a personal assistant to the baddest, scariest Enforcer around—Cannibal. The man cloaked in mystery, who carries a huge sword, and has scowling down to an art. 

Not ready to give up her first job opportunity in months, Alex sucks it up, determined to earn Cannibal’s respect in the process. Hard to do when he threatens to cut off her toes for a snack and she breaks one of his cardinal rules her first day. Yet, she senses something special in Cannibal. 

She can’t ignore the powerful attraction as she finds herself playing the part of his girlfriend for his dragon brethren and standing with him as the only ones capable of destroying an evil wizard determined to end the world.

Deep feelings forged in crisis tend to be fleeting. Alex understands the odds, but knows one thing—Cannibal and her heart are both worth fighting for.  




Here's a sneak peek for you all:


Not sure which bedroom Cannibal occupied, I carefully listened at the first door, heard nothing, then moved to the next. Snoring like a buzz saw clued me in. I cautiously and quietly turned the knob and opened the door, peeking inside.

Even with the shades pulled, enough light streamed in around the edges for me to easily make out the Enforcer feared by most. He lay on his stomach, arms folded above his head, his face turned toward me. In relaxation, he exuded male beauty, from his chiseled chin with a tasty little dimple, and high cheek bones, to the abundance of muscles on his large frame. The sheet had been tossed aside, leaving him totally nude and stretched out for my viewing pleasure.

Boy howdy, did I view too.

From his perfectly rounded rear, down his strong thighs, and back up to a wide chest and back, Cannibal appeared like a force to be reckoned with. Big. Powerful. And too damn sexy for his own good.

My stomach flipped as I took in the most gorgeous male specimen I’d ever seen.

If only his surly attitude didn’t leave a pox mark on his overall suitability as a date.

No. No. No. I don’t date Enforcers, bosses, or stick up the ass men. No matter how yummy they might look.

I chastised myself, then sighed in resignation. He was one hot tamale on a stick and I had a craving for spice. Unfortunate and regrettable since he was still my boss and, as much as I wanted to jump in the sack and find out what Cannibal tasted like, I just couldn’t cross that line. Besides, as tempted as I might be, I never gave in to my impulsive side and slid in for a personal taste test of someone I just met. I wanted romance. Courting. I wanted Prince Charming.

Cannibal didn’t live in a castle. He wouldn’t scour the country in search of me, and he would have long since crushed the glass slipper in those big hands before he found me, anyway.

I could drool and dream, but that’s about it. Besides, Cannibal probably had a legion of women lined up at his beck and call. Recalling his attitude, I immediately amended my first thought. Perhaps a handful. His looks alone would draw women like a bear to a bee hive. I hadn’t seen or heard about any, but that didn’t mean his harem didn’t exist.

No sense pining for the untouchable. I stuck my note on his side of the door, and closed it again.



Available from:

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-interactionwithadr…
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1121417402…
http://www.amazon.com/Interaction-Dragon-Hum…/…/ref=sr_1_16…
http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php…

No comments:

Post a Comment