Sunday, April 26, 2015

A wonderful 5 star (cup) review for Cowgirl Up!

I just received a wonderful, absolutely fantastic review for Cowgirl up from Coffee Time Romance. Here's a snippet:

Delane said:
I loved the way the author ensured the reader could truly appreciate how much Trinity was unsure. All too often the words say the woman is unsure, and on the next page she gives in. Cowgirl Up is truly a journey through the past and the pains of life to arrive at a possible ending which makes it all worth it. The writing of Ms. Meadows is truly awe inspiring and ensures the reader will continue to read the outstanding writing of a talented author. -

See more at: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/cowgirlupbycheyennemeadows.html#.VT2N3ZMmwqB

Wow. I'm so stoked! Definitely made my day! 

Thanks Tamara for sharing this with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment